Crest of Diósd

diosd.jpg
2015-05-08 09:50:00

The crest of Diósd Municipality representative body 1/1993. (II. 25.) of the Regulations on ("Village of coats of arms and flags making, using"; Revised: 12/2001 (VI.20), a unified structure: 16/2003 (IX 01)

The crest is described as "the shield under court-rounded domborpajzs sliced ​​red. The red frame lined domborpajzs transverse direction. The lower left field (heraldic right) blue field in the upper right (heraldic left) is yellow. The heraldic balold alon the blue box stylized image of St. Gerard chapel and an outer contour white interior colors of yellow and brown. "(Section 1 of the Regulation). The shield below rounded domborpajzs. The domborpajzs red frame lined transversely sliced ​​VOR & ou ml, and colored bandage. The lower left field (heraldic right) blue field in the upper right (heraldic left) yellow. The heraldic left side of the box, yellow-brown yellow grape vine, green leaves. The heraldic blue box on the right side of the St. Gerard Kapolei is the stylized image of an outer contour white interior colors of yellow and brown. The photos in the coat of arms shield box: The Chapel of Saint Gellert Saint Gellert related to the Chapel St Gerald legend, of which the Illustrated Chronicle wrote: "& hel lip, Gellert, Besztrik, buld Bennett and bishops, as well as the bailiff walked in front of Szolnok and Székesfehérvár Endre Prince Paladin, to honor, to accept them. And when those bishops came to the room, which has called a diode, the temple of the Holy szabina They wanted to hear Mass before contributing to their masters;. Here spent the night on 23 September 1046, and proclaimed Bishop Gellert night vision attendants during morning Mass, which concluded that it would die a martyr's death & hel lip;. 'presumed location of the last Mass has become a place of pilgrimage during the times of the vine Bunch of grapes heraldic image of the municipality as the 18th century symbol of rebirth (of the nineteenth century made this seal is included.) A & Gears installed. Thou art the Turkish era completely destroyed. The XVIII. From the beginning of the century, the village slowly re-populated, Fejér county census year 1774 has been recorded in 20 families who had 17 cows and 92 kapásszőlőjük. The new residents, mostly German-speaking countries they came from, they were wine-growers, heavily, worked diligently, taken root in their new home.

Our partners